A A conduit is a gateway in which electrical wires or other items can pass through. is a gateway in which electrical wires or other items can pass through.
– Flexible conduit: conduits for repetitive bending
– Pliable conduit: conduits for one time bending and fixed static installation
– Rigid conduit: pipes and tubes which cannot be bend.
At Anamet Europe we separate three different types of conduits:
– Multiflex: conduits without cover, they are flexible but not liquid tight.
– Multitite: hoses with a thin convoluted cover. The conduits are flexible and liquid tight.
– Sealtite is the brand name of the type of conduit that is used to protect wires against different circumstances.: hoses with a thick smooth cover. They are flexible, robust and liquid tight.
Anamet Europe B.V.
NL-1046 AW Amsterdam
Tel.: +31 (0)20 - 586 35 86
Fax.: +31 (0)20 - 688 11 26