Business continuity plan Anamet Europe Covid-19
At Anamet Europe BV., we are actively monitoring the COVID -19/Corona virus situation and taking the necessary steps to keep our employees, families, friends, local communities and customers safe.
As an employer we have implemented a plan for business continuity taking stock of the guidelines set out by The World Health Organization, The Government of The Netherlands and The Ministry of Health to ensure a safe working environment for all.
First and foremost the health and well-being of our employees is essential to keeping business processes, communications and operations running smoothly and maintaining the levels of service that you are accustomed to. These are difficult times, but rest assured we will do everything in our power to maintain the service levels during this critical period.
Our business continuity plan is built on the following pillars:
1) Employees displaying systems of colds, flu or those associated with the corona virus have been instructed to stay at home and in the latter case to self-isolate and seek medical attention.
2) The necessary hygiene measures have been communicated to and implemented by all our employees including washing and disinfecting of hands on a regular basis, no hand shaking and to observe the 2 metre safe personal distancing guideline.
3) A rotation system has been set up to enable employees in customer service, marketing finance etc., to work from home in line with the guidelines issued by the WHO and The Dutch Ministry Of Health. The rule of thumb is: 50% of employees may work from home, 50% in the office on any given day. All the necessary technical and logistic measures are in place to facilitate this.
4) Our production and logistics employees are working in shifts to ensure operational continuity and that stock levels are replenished, critical orders manufactured and dispatched
5) We are pro-actively monitoring and managing our supply chain on a continuous basis.
6) Our sales personnel have been advised to work from home till further notice and to stay in contact with their customers by email, telephone, teleconferencing, Skype etc.
7) All non-essential travel has been restricted till further notice.
8) We are in close collaboration with our sister companies in The USA and Canada to coordinate and support each other on a global scale during this challenging period.
We will continue to monitor the situation day-by-day and will take further steps as deemed necessary by the relevant authorities. We trust that this update contains information which is reassuring and of use to you.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Anamet Europe BV in Amsterdam.